Friday, May 28, 2010

All the Single Ladies, Now Put Your Hands Up!

Alright, it has been awhile since I posted last. My sister graduated from high school and although such an exciting moment for her, I was amazed by how long the ceremony seemed as an audience member compared to being a graduate. What a massive amount of people! It's like a race getting out of that parking lot! Anyway here is a wonderful picture of her and I after the ceremony/ after we found her in the mob of people. She is just so beautiful!


Since I last blogged, I have joined the single world again. Not something I was expecting to happen but it did. Thankfully, I have a wonderful family and friends who have been extremely supportive! I was able to go home last weekend to spend the weekend with my very best friends from high school, Rachel and Merillat! Also got to hang out with Emily!! Rachel and Merillat surprised me with a break up party Saturday night. We went to eat at Osaka where we sat with some random people then we went back to Merillat's for break up brownies, wine, and a sleepover on the living room floor. Merillat moved to Nashville so we knew this would be one of the last times we would all be together for awhile. Makes me teary eyed just thinking about it. I am so glad to have such wonderful friends, especially ones who throw me awesome break up parties!


I have also spent the first three weeks of my summer tanning, making dinner, watching movies, and more with Darci and Aubrey! If these girls were not here in Stillwater with me, I'm not sure what I would do. I love both of them and have already grown so much closer to them. Darci and I are single ladies on a mission for our next man! We've had fun with this so far! The other night we went to happy hour at "The Loft" in Stillwater, made dinner, watched Glee, and then wrapped up the night with Dear John. A wonderfully sad movie. I definitely felt drained/depressed afterward.


All for now! More to come soon!

Lauren

3 comments:

  1. if ya liked it, then ya shoulda putta ring on it!!
    i looove you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, those brownies look killer amazing.
    Second, YOU are beautiful as well!
    Third, I love you and these are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww I need these pictures too!!! so lauren's blog is where they all are!
    And yes Jessica--the brownies were killer amazing. and by killer--i mean just that. they could kill you. haha.

    ReplyDelete