Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cheesecake and Birthdays


My sister turned 18 this past Monday and the family celebrated by eating out at the Cheesecake Factory in Tulsa on Sunday night! They recently added 30 new items to their menu... because their book/menu wasn't big enough already? I'm definitely feeling old as I creep towards 23 this September and as Jess turned 18. Does anyone else feel like turning 18 happened just yesterday? I sure feel this way. Can't believe that was almost 5 years ago! Nothing much to update about just wanted to share this picture with everyone.

Side note: My new dream vacation is traveling to Rome to see the Sistine Chapel. Studied this in my art history class yesterday and decided this was something I wanted to do one day.

- Crews

2 comments:

  1. i like the vacation idea. i'll go with:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art history?! On top of 4005 and Spanish II.. I don't know how you are doing it but that is way impressive!

    ReplyDelete