Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tuna Helper Nights

Need a cheap meal which feeds a few people? I give you... Tuna Helper! If you like tuna this is great stuff. You buy the mix which is about $2.00 then 2 cans of tuna which are both less than a dollar as well as some milk and butter. It is easy and delicious! I made it tonight with Drew for the two of us and another one of his friends. My food supply is looking pretty low at my apartment... especially now that my roommate has moved out. I came home to a very bare living room and kitchen. There is way too much wall space in this apartment for one person. I'm thinking about going hunting for some cheap wall decorations tomorrow.

Anyone know of any good places in Stillwater where I can find afforadable things like this? I was thinking maybe Walls, Ross, or Tuesday Morning.

Drew and I watched Batman Returns and Batman Forever tonight which he snagged out of the five dollar movie bin at Wally World. Who doesn't love the five dollar movies? Sometimes, if you dig, you can find some great movies.

Finals week looks to be super easy compared to the crazy projects and binder checks of last week. I am looking forward to lounging around a bit!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment