Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I really can't stay - Baby it's cold outside

The things I love about Christmas time...

Hot drinks (Favorites: Peppermint white chocolate mocha from Starbucks, Hot chocolate/maybe even with a smidge of Bailey's in it)

Scarves (they make me feel warm and cozy which is odd seeing as how I used to hate them!)

Christmas music (Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me...I've been an awful good girl)

Puzzles (usually Christmas themed... I stay up for hours working on them)

Puppy Chow (my sister and I always make it once a year during the Christmas season)

Family and Friends (I am so grateful to have people in my life who I can share a special time of the year with!)

Mistletoe (to share a kiss with that special someone)

Ornaments (I love looking at the ornaments on my tree at home and remembering when I made them or where we got them... gotta love the bells made out of aluminum foil or trees with craft sticks!)

Ice Skating (Even though I'm a wimp and don't take risks, I love getting out on the ice all bundled up... Especially when I get to share this experience with Joel )


Popcorn Tins (I know this is ridiculous but I have always LOVED the Christmas themed popcorn tins with the regular, cheddar, and caramel flavors!!)

Remembering the true meaning of Christmas of celebrating the birth of Christ and giving to others to show our love for them.  

There are so many more that I just can't remember right now but these are some of my top favorite things!!

-L0

1 comment:

  1. Do you go by Lo now!? i like it. and we need to make puppy chow again. i heard you were home already....not fair. i'll be there soon! loveee you!

    ReplyDelete