Thursday, December 9, 2010

Closet Conundrum

Yesterday, I was trying to organize and clean up my room. There wasn't much to clean but I just wish my closet could be more organized. I love organizing but my closet just doesn't allow for much of this/ I don't have all of the right organizational materials I need. I have a pretty small closet. You can take about 3 steps inside and the clothes on both sides touch your shoulders as you walk. All of my t-shirts are stacked together and my casual shirts and nice shirts are organized by color. Then my long sleeve shirts are all hung together. Not sure why I haven't color coordinated them yet. I also have a hanging organizer with tank tops and additional t-shirts neatly stacked on each shelf. On the other side I have all of my jeans hanging together, nice pants in one section, then skirts or anything else as a section. At the very back are my cardigans and light jackets. Scarves hang on a belt hanger. I have two shelves above each hanging rack which provide me with some extra space but are not as organized as my hanging clothes, this bothers me. Below my hanging clothes is a rolling cart with work out shorts and sweats, a laundry hamper, bin of shoes, and small round hamper with the rest of my scarves and gloves. Lastly, my shoes hang in an organizer on my door. I have done a pretty good job putting a bunch of stuff into a pretty small closet but it still bothers me.

How do you organize your closet?

I want to find some blogs about organizing which have pictures of closets and suggestions as to how to best organize small areas.

These are both nicely organized closets with a small space and larger space. So pretty.



I know it's weird. I think I could organize for a living.

Crews

1 comment:

  1. You sound like you always know where all of your things are at any given time. I think that you could (and maybe should) profit off of this. I think that your house will look like these pictures...pretty, clean, and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete