Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lauren + Joelcakes

Sitting at home in Tulsa on the couch with a glass of wine and listening to "Keep Breathing" by Ingrid Michaelson as I begin to type... relaxing? Very much so. I have two weeks to relax and hang out before my crazy fall semester begins. I finished working at Orange Leaf, moved into a new apartment, and took my last final for summer classes last Friday. This summer has flown by and I can't even fathom the fact that it is already August 4th! Although I was super busy with work and class this summer it has been AMAZING! I have grown closer to friends, made new friends, and even met a wonderful guy! I know I have said it many times already but I am sooo glad/thankful for the people God has put in my life this summer.

Now I would like all of my many readers (all 5 or so of you!) to meet Joel Owen Schierloh. Isn't he so cute? He is studying graphic design at OSU and like myself, will graduate in May 2011. We have such a great time together! I am so glad he is in my life and can't wait to continue learning more about him.


Joel and I at Stonewall in Stillwater after I got off of work. : )


Hanging out after a yummy dinner at Marisa's party in Tulsa.


Being silly at the park! Picture taken by Mikaela : )


I hope to post more pictures of our adventures as they take place!

Oh happiness...

Lauren



1 comment:

  1. yay for joel and summer and friends. very happy for you.
    hey that pic on the right of the three of us is sooooo cute!!!!! can you send it to me?!!! i haven't seen that one!!!!
    Rach

    ReplyDelete