Friday, July 16, 2010

Never a Clever Title - - Update of My Life?

So instead of writing long paragraphs about what has been going on in my life lately, I thought I would tell you all by posting pictures! There are so many wonderful things and people in my life right now! God has been working in so many amazing ways this summer!

Towards the beginning of the summer I went to Dallas to see one of my best friends, Rachel. I have mentioned her a few times! We had an eventful weekend together and even ventured to the party scene at The Village in Dallas where we left shortly after arriving. Love her and miss her!


Darci has been my partner in crime this Summer! She has been such a wonderful friend to me and is a great listener! She has a great group of friends which I have been able to spend time getting to know.


Then came Fathers Day... I went home and went to lunch with my family at Sonoma Bistro and Wine Bar (YUM!). We tried to go to these teaching gardens in Tulsa (still unsure of the name) but they were closed so we took a picture outside of them. My Aunt Holly, Grandad, and Della joined us too!


This picture is from Darci's 22nd Birthday at Tokyo Pot in Stillwater which is amazing! I will have to add another picture (the other ones were sideways on here). Anyway, Mary Roy, her friend, and I had to wear these hats/bands because we were first timers. Gotta love it!


Then came the 4th of July. I went home and went to the Riverwalk with my parents, Grandad, and Della. Yes, I took care of the "pool" people. (an inside joke you'll have to ask me about) After the show we went into Los Cabos for a drink until the traffic died down.



On July 5th, my family went horseback riding which turned out to be very humid but also relaxing!! My horse was very tall but I love riding horses! Our leader just happened to be from Sallisaw ( a small town in Oklahoma where my Mom grew up) which led to some good conversation!


Finally, I just recently went to Amy Snider and Jeff Lute's couple shower in Rockwall, TX. They will be getting married in September! I had a great time with my Rangerette girls! So many memories!


I will hopefully be updating soon with more exciting adventures and pictures! Another busy week ahead! Moving and finals shortly approaching!

-LC

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahhah you took care of the "pool people"!

    love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww you talked about me!!!! you gotta remind me to check out your blog more often.. i love it!!!
    love you and miss you too.
    and o- lots of memories made. : )
    thanks again for coming to visit.

    ReplyDelete